July 08, 2012

Laptop Wound

I woke up one morning to find a crack at the bottom right corner of my laptop screen. It was an internal crack which looked like the screen had been smashed from the outside. But really, I checked, it was inside. It looked like a broken glass piece embellished with colourful pixels and horizontal and vertical lines around it. The lines, very thin though, extend to the other ended of the screen. Since it was a two inch internal crack in a corner and I had no great plans to fix it (also I have no money) I decided to ignore it for a while and just work with the rest of the screen. Its been three days now and the laptop wound has only been growing. As of today it is 4x4 inches (double its original size!) and with more than 100 colourful lines every where. They are taking over my screen. My work area is shrinking! I feel there are people living inside my machine! I don't know how long this screen will last. As I am typing this one more line appeared before my eyes. This is really freaky shit! I wont survive I think.
Mayday! Mayday!
Somebodyyyyyy saaavvvvveee meeeeeee!!!!!

3 comments:

oof ya! said...

i once had a cellphone wound. i fixed it with cellotape.

Tilpu said...

This is internal bleeding oofya. Do you have ay suggestions. FYI my work area has been reduced to one third of the screen. Death is near.

oof ya! said...

please try decomposting your laptop and taping up its insides. please do write a post about the results of this experiment.