November 04, 2012

Ha! I'm not 25 anymore!

I woke up this morning and made the following observations about my life:

1. I'm 26 now and really 26 does not have as much character as 25. I dont think I can write revelations about this age like I could two days back. 26 is irrelevant. Like Tuesdays. (two of my friends recently talked about Tuesdays) Can be easily be deleted from our lives without much damage.

2. The happiest time of the year for me is 15th October to 15th November.

3. I have been thinking of buying a new camera, an edit machine and a smart phone. I tell myself I can only have one of the three things. I have no money so my rich relatives may have to contribute. I also tell myself that I must not become an Apple whore. I have been having this conversation with myself for a year now.

4. Its also been a year since I started writing this blog. READ THIS I never thought I'd last. I did. Hi!

5. My friends think my blog is just like me (errr who else is it supposed to be like?) Someone laughed and said it was so punjabi (spl reference to the choice of the backdrop) and then some one laughed at the very name. Really? Dude Chotusing. Gao beta Gao! IS SUCH A FANTASTIC NAME!


Now time to show off. A recent masterpiece. I call it 'borrowed camera photography'
Special Diwali Gifts for those who guess what this is :)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what that photo is. it is the vermillion smell of the sun hung out like yesterday's stained linen. the eyes of its slowly dripping yolk turning bloodshot. whisked by those prying fingers of dust. a carnival in the sky.

Krittika said...

I KNOW what it is... does that get me a spl Diwali gift? =D

Tilpu said...

Hey you Teevramadhyam, your comment is like poetry. But I suggest you try again. Write me another poem :p

Tilpu said...

Double T Krittika! You are not eligible for this competition :)