April 02, 2013

Tell me why?

Tell me why? I saw this book in my friends' houses when we were young. We didn't have a copy in our house. We didn't have the hard bound collection of encyclopedias either. Every time I saw the relics showcased in dusty wooden cupboards, I wondered if anyone ever read them. They were so brown and bulky. Tell me why? used to have a happier white cover, I think.

Tell me. Why? Asking questions. Answering questions. Sometimes I get annoyed when grown up force little kids into answering their questions. Everyone on a KBC trip. No patience for options. 
A little 3 year old boy I know, recently answered some of the questions like this:

Q. Which city do you live in?
A. Honda City

Q. Who is Manmohan Singh?
A. A sardar

Q. What is your mother's name?
A. Bhabiji

Q. Why didn't you bring roti and sabji to school?
A. Our gas got over

2 comments:

oof ya! said...

who is this kid? such a genius :)

Tilpu said...

A certain three year old brat. He truly exists