December 05, 2011

Boiling Point


How does one let go of anger?
I've known myself to be a very angry person. But I wonder when it happened to me.
No childhood memory of mine registered anger. Then why do I lose my temper all the time!
Why am I so famous for it (and famous for being a bully :( But that detail is for another post) Perhaps a residue of adulthood.I often employ anger to let go of things. But what does one do to let go of anger?
Embrace time?
What about anger that lingers in memory?
Wait for memory to fade away?

A delightful book once said...'The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting.'

---

Such randomness!

List of different types of anger:

1. Khoon Khaulna - You have so much anger that you feel the blood boil inside you. (It has happened to me! I really felt it boiling!)

2. Silent Anger - Andar hi andar

3. Crying Anger - A total sign of helplessness...you cant do anything so lets just cry.

4. Anger out of being hurt - This is the one for the broken hearted!

5. Violent Anger - Tahas mahas kar dena - Destructive anger! (*throws things around)

6. Momentary Anger - Ek pal gussa ek pal pyar!

7. Ventilator - Jo man mein aye bol do (this one can turn out to be rather nasty. The freedom is yours. Say anything. Say things just to spite someone. Or say them cause you could never have otherwise. Everything's allowed.)

8. Misplaced Anger (My favorite) - Kissi ka gussa kissi aur par nikalna!

9. My second favorite (Can't think of a name for this one) But basically its the type of anger which turns embarrassing. Its that moment when after having screamed and shouted and vented all that you had, someone calmly tells you that you have got it all wrong!

What's your type?

3 comments:

Anand said...

Blogging with a vengeance !!!

Tilpu said...

Haha...Yes Anand...I think it's a result of off-facebook-ness!

notablogger said...

9th is my favorite too.... I christen it "The Buzzer"..... like those 90's quiz shows that loud nasal annoying buzzer that went "TAAAAAAAIN"....wrong answer.