February 17, 2013

Between A n B


A: I need good music in my life, all the time. I really miss it.

B: You are someone who gets his peace of mind from music?

A: I guess, you?

B: I grew up in a house without a source of music. We didn't have a cassette player or internet or a cd player, nothing.

A: Thats sad. I grew up listening to music in my sleep. My sister used to study in the same room. She played it on the cassette player.

B: That's cool in some ways.

A: What's cool? Yes. My childhood wasn't bad, it was 4 of us taking all the shit and then slowly I was the only one left.

B: Growing up with music I meant, to be introduced to it by an older person in the house. I wish I had something to blare music on, very very loudly. That way I would not have to hear what my parents said in the other room.

A: Well I am the youngest, so I was introduced to most of the things by someone else. You had thin walls?

B: No.

A: Then you didn't have to hear it.

B: I had to.

A: Why? What did they speak about?

B: Nothing. It's not so bad actually.

A: Yes, its not.

B: Growing up without music, I meant. It comes to you sooner or later.

B: I got dc. Sorry.

A: That's fine

No comments: